3.05.2006

LIFE… CHASING IT !!

LIFE…its something I always wanted to live to the fullest.

Three years in NDA, a place where people think you having nothing called “life”, but I had lived those three years to the fullest . Live life King Size- that’s what I always followed. Maybe the charm & glory of becoming a fighter pilot after the three grueling years pushed me forward.

Dreams are great motivators. They have the ability to make a person sail through anything. Dreams are powerful…they are STRANGE.
Life and dreams…a twin package where to enjoy one, the other is quite essential. You lose track of one its difficult to bring the other to terms with you.

Pilot to navigator at AFA in lieu of my non-possession of flying skills… well, I never understood if it was shattering of my dreams or if it was life slipping out of my control. It played confusing games with my mind. It made me believe that I had lost the life-dream package. I just wished that it was a treacherous reverie I could wake up from. But when I woke up I found myself facing life…. A life that was fast running away from me.

Life is strange. Its like a Neigro’s left ball – its neither fair nor is it right.
The faster you realise it, the better. So here I stand like a fool watching life run away with all my dreams. He turns back and smiles at me – a wicked smile – through which he kept shouting “you fool, you thought you could conquer me with your dreams”.

But hey, I am no fool... - “ I ” – the one who lived life King Size…. I’m no fool..

So here I start chasing life again, sure to conquer him this time, for little does he know that I have got bigger dreams now….. BIGGER than he could possibly imagine…

3 comments:

Mrs. Dalloway said...

Faliure is not accepting the fact that things have changed. Its also not accepting that you feel bad about it. Accept the change. Dwell on the fact that you are hurt, sad and almost destroyed.

Let those emotions run its full course. It'll help moving on. Cry. Its just a form of expression of those feelings which will become larger than life if you ignore them. Stop here and cry it out.

Family. Friends. Your confidence. YOU. Loves. All this will help you get through this phase. Look around, there are a lot of people who are so in love with you. You haven't failed in front of them. They all want the best for you and you know what? That best is actually only your happiness.

This is a phase sweetheart. And like certain phases, not kind or good. But it will move too. A rough patch. You'll just have to hold on and the most important thing to hold on to- is yourself.

And there are always dreams of changing shapes and sizes. Maybe more colorful too. Give yourself a chance. Don't be too hard on yourself. Learn to love yourself more. If you are not able to, learn from me. From how much I do...

aks said...

hey love : thanks a lot 4 being there

aks said...

CHECHU : i know that..there r better things...Im fine now..:-)